2022 Mississauga Polish Day
Sponsorship Information Package
The Mississauga Polish Day Festival team in Mississauga invites you to support the Polish-Canadian community and all cultural festival enthusiasts in the GTA, by sponsoring the largest Polish cultural event in Peel Region! Sponsoring Mississauga Polish Days means associating your brand with a popular and meaningful family experience. Over 25,000 individuals attended our event in 2019. This year we anticipate close to 30,000 participants celebrating Ontario’s first Polish Heritage Month. Returning in 2022 after 2 years of COVID cancellations, this years festival will launch the festival season at Celebration Square with a big bang!
Our festival will inspire Polish Canadians to experience a sense of pride in our culture and traditions, as well as the achievements and contributions of our ethnic group in Canada. More importantly, we would like all other Canadians to enjoy our hospitality, savour our cuisine and become steeped in our culture for at least a few hours on May 28, 2022.
- Performances on the main stage
- Entertainment includes classical music, traditional folk dance and song groups, pop, rock, hip-hop, disco-polo and much more
- Games and activities for children in Kinderland
- Engaging exhibits and vendors
- Traditional Polish cuisine
- Beer garden
- Art Studio featuring works by Polish/Polish-Canadian painters, sculptors and photographers
Polish-Canadians in Peel Region
Source: Statistics Canada
- 55,730 Peel Region residents reported being of Polish ethnic origin.
- Except for English and French, Polish is the second most common mother tongue spoken by Mississauga residents, right after Urdu.
- 34,585 Peel residents list Polish as their mother tongue.
Celebration Square is located in the heart of Mississauga, adjacent to Mississauga City Hall and next door to Square One Shopping Mall. Celebration Square is an outdoor public square and state-of-the-art multi-medium event venue.
Polish Day Sponsor Exposure
Mississauga Polish Day is the largest Polish culture event in Peel Region. Sponsoring Mississauga Polish Days means associating your brand with a popular and meaningful experience.
Your generous support of Mississauga Polish Days will be acknowledged and appreciated by thousands of social media followers and Mississauga Polish Days participants. The growth of our festival can be described as an “explosion”. The first Mississauga Polish Day took place in 2015 an attracted 5,000 participants. We continue to grow, reaching over 25,000 last year, and are anticipating an even larger crowd in 2020. In addition, we are proud to report that last year we reached:
• 12,000 viewers of our webpage,
• 3,731 Facebook followers,
• 1,235 followers on Instagram and
• 764 followers on Twitter
Of 211 respondents to our survey administered by volunteers during our event in 2018, 95% said that they would return in 2019 and 96% said that they would recommend Mississauga Polish Day to a friend or relative. 44% of the respondents said that they received information about our event through social media. As a result, we are expanding out social media promotion.
Previous year’s pre-festival promotion included:
- Posters and flyers displayed at local businesses and events and at all Mississauga libraries and community centres
- Print coverage in publications like the Mississauga News and SnapD Mississauga South
- Print advertisements in Polish language newspapers
- Announcements on Polish language radio and television
We make extensive use of the internet to promote Mississauga Polish Day via:
- A dedicated website: ca
- Social media:
- Facebook community page: facebook.com/MississaugaPolishDay
- Facebook event page: www.facebook.com/events
- Twitter: twitter.com/SaugaPolishDay
- Over 20 online event listings on websites like the City of Mississauga, Mississauga
- Festival Events Ontario and Eventbrite
On-site Sponsor Promotion
During the festival, sponsors are acknowledged by:
- Displaying sponsor banners throughout the venue
- Displaying sponsor logos on huge digital screens and electronic banners next to the main stage
- Main stage ceremony, whereby bigger sponsors receive appreciation tokens and all other sponsors are mentioned
Should you decide to become a 2022 Mississauga Polish Day sponsor, get ready to have your support acknowledged far and wide! And seen by thousands!
Please submit a Sponsor Declaration as soon as possible, by filling out the attached form.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated support.
Mississauga Polish Day Organizing Committee